This started out as an email, but transformed into a blog post (probably for the better), when I found I had very few email addresses
It’s been a great experience reading through all your posts and being part of the CCK08 experience. I have benefited greatly from the contributions made by the participants and for me, it has really brought home the immense diversity that the network brings.
As I was thinking about what I should try and do for the final project submission, I thought that a real way of assessing the nature, diversity and strength of my network was to reach out to my peers in the experience and request them to review one of my papers. I believe this will be useful from a variety of perspectives. Not only will I be able to receive honest and blunt critique of my contribution, but it will be a good way of evaluating how a peer review process would really work in a network of this kind.
I would really appreciate it if you could spare sometime providing a peer review for my Paper 2 : Changing Roles.
I know it is short notice and may be too much to ask given your own schedule and priorities or that you may not be interested. Do please feel free to not participate in this peer review. Let me know in any case.
If you do decide to participate in the peer review, here are some details:
- The project submission is due end November. I know this would be a very short timeframe for you to respond, but I will be glad if you can provide a review by November 27th.
- Review parameters: I am replicating a marking scheme that has been used by George Siemens which I think should be a good starting point. However, please feel free to suggest any other criteria that you would like the review to be based on.
- The link to the paper is at: https://learnoscck08.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/cck08-paper-2-changing-roles/ and it is titled CCK08: Paper 2 – Changing Roles.
- I will make available results from all reviewers on my blog (https://learnoscck08.wordpress.com) as part of the final project submission.
- My email is email@example.com
Assignment: Paper 2
Learner: Viplav Baxi
Marker: <Your name here>
Date: <Review Date here>
Grade: <A+/A/A-, B+/B/B-, C>
Looking forward to hearing from you all!